If you love boxing or mma it's a must. Met "stitch" The tour guy had infinite knowledge of UFC. Great time!!! Highly recommended!
Great tour, the guide was very knowledgable on not just fight related information but Las Vegas too!
Didn't realize you could get up this close and personal to some of these guys at the gym but with this crew you get full access if you have the time and opportunity then go.
You will visit four legendary MMA and Boxing gyms
TICKETS - $179.00 per person
- NEVADA BOXING HALL OF FAME
- MAYWEATHER BOXING CLUB
- JOHNNY TOCCO'S
- CITY ATHLETIC BOXING
- XTREME COUTURE
Fight Fans this tour is for you! Vegas Fight Tour will shuttle you and your friends to four legendary MMA and Boxing gyms for the ultimate photo op! You will visit the iconic Johnny Toccos Ringside Boxing Gym - built in 1953 and training grounds for some of Boxings best including Sonny Liston and Mike Tyson, You'll also visit the Mayweather Boxing Club - home to pound for pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather, MMA Hall of Famer - Randy Couture's "Xtreme Couture", plus a stop at Vegas’ newest Boxing Attraction right off the Las Vegas Strip, City Athletic Boxing, which is home to many top fighters in the game today. Experience the "Fight Capital of the World" like never before with the help of our knowledgeable tour guides.
You will end the tour at the very popular "Las Vegas Fight Shop" where you can load up on all your favorite fight posters, apparel, gifts and more.
- Price: $179.00 per person
- Departure time: 11am (Effective August 1, 2019)
- Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
- Departure point: Las Vegas Fight Shop
Private Tours: please contact our Customer Service office at 702-491-4838
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn why Vegas is the "fight capital of the world"
- Live commentary from our expert tour guides
- Opportunity to take photos and video during the tour
- Chance to meet some of today’s top fighters
- Exclusive discount on swag
- Trivia Questions and prize give-a-ways
- Water is provided at no charge
- BONUS STOPS: Las Vegas Fight Shop